ECUMASTER EMU is an advanced engine management system controlling operation of multi spark ignition engines. It controls all aspects of the engine, and provides emergency procedures in case of failure or incorrect operation of sensors. Using the latest technology in the field of electronics and software, the device has a very high potential and attractive price.
Can-Bus communication and Drive by wire available vie external module please have a look "Accessories" category
REVISED EMU CLASSIC WITH NEW COMPACT CASE FOR EASIER LOCATION AND PROFESSIONAL LOOK.
With all the features probably one of the best value for money device on the market.
- 6 fuel injector outputs (5A)
- 6 AUX outputs (5A)
- 6 ignition outputs -passive or active coils software selectable (7A)
- 4 stepper motor outputs - bipolar/unipolar (1A)
- 2 EGT direct inputs
- 2 knock sensor inputs
- Inbuilt wide band lambda controller LSU 4.2
- Inbuilt map sensor 400kPa
- Inbuilt baro sensor
- 4 digital inputs VR/HALL – software selectable
- 3 dedicated analogue inputs (TPS, CLT, IAT)
- 4 additional analogue inputs (0-5V)
- compliance with ISO 7637
- support 1-12 cylinders
- max rpm 16000
- injection time resolution 16us
- ignition advance resolution 0,5 deg
- knock sensing 1-20 kHz
- Speed Density, Alpha-N, Alpha-N Map , algorithm
- user calibrated IAT, CLT
- PID idle control strategy
- boost control
- Aux outputs for fuel pumps, rad fan ..
- motorsport strategies launch control, gear dependent shift light, flat shift ( gear change cut)
- possibility of check engine lamp
- USB communication no additional interface needed
- 24 month warranty
What is in the box
- ECUMASTER EMU device,
- USB lead
- set of terminals,
- CD with software drivers and manuals,
- Laminated pinout in English and Polish.
GENUINE OEM CONNECTOR