FREEWheel RACE 10-Channel Solid State & CAN Hybrid Easyfit System with Loom
OLID-STATE RACE system plus two analogue 0-5V channels and CAN output. Includes AMPSEAL gold pin connector, matching loom and Easyfit Transmitter, ready to bolt onto your steering wheel boss.
Fully assembled* with six solid state-switched pushbuttons and two of our MIL-spec cal switches, and our bespoke red anodised rotary knobs on the larger X82 plate.
Simple to install, the FREEWheel Receiver connects to your existing circuits and is ideally located in an unobtrusive place under your dashboard.
A revolution in wireless steering wheel controls, for kit cars and race cars.
Features of the FREEWheel RACE solid-state and variable channel system
- FREEWheel 10-channel system with Easyfit Transmitter which bolts straight onto your steering wheel hub and fits all standard bolt patterns on 6 x 70mm, 6 x 74mm and 3 x 50.8mm PCD steering wheels.
- Full solid-state low-side switching of up to eight, 600mA loads, such as standard automotive relays, with built-in short circuit and overcurrent protection.
- Unique to FREEWheel, includes two analogue channels for wireless rotary control such as multimap boost switching and traction slip control.
- Another world first - optional CAN output for seamless PDM integration across all channels.
- Includes a rainlight function, perfect for racing with dual solid light and 4Hz flashing hazard modes, and Flash-to-Pass to give a 2-second 4Hz headlight flash.
- Endless re-configuration possibilities, using the included FREEWheel USB programming software and incorporating an IP67-rated USB port with rubber cap.
- Choose any combination of smart headlight, smart indicator, IVA fog light and rainlight modes or momentary and latching behaviour for each solid state channel.
- What's in the box? Easyfit Transmitter assembled to button plate with 8 soldered pushbuttons and 2 soldered Mil-spec calibration switches all fitted with bespoke nut covers, battery, decal sheet, Receiver, USB cable, FREEWheel sticker, installation instructions.
- The FREEWheel Race Receiver measures 86 x 55 x 35mm and weighs 285g and that includes our matching, custom loom and gold pin connector.
- At just 176 x 154 x 19-29mm, the fully assembled FREEWheel Transmitter and button plate weigh just 240g including the battery!