Now available - Raychem 55 wiring - in 10 meter bundles! PRICE IS PER 10 METERS - please select x2, x3, for multiple purchases -
We are using this wire in most of our wiring build. Lightweight and high temperature resistant.
Various diameter's available from AWG24 to AWG14.
AWG24 used mainly for sensors connectors
AWG22 light duty power supply and sensors
AWG20 medium duty
AWG16 fuel pumps rad fans
55 wire is insulated with modified radiation cross-linked ETFE polymer and combines the easy handling of a flexible thin wall wire, with excellent scrape abrasion and cut-through characteristics.
The single wall construction is currently used extensively throughout industry, applications include commercial wiring avionics, satellites, aircraft, helicopters, ships, trains, offshore platforms and high performance military and motorsport electronics or wherever there is a demand for reliable performance under extreme conditions. The dual wall airfame construction is commonly used on numerous commercial and military aircraft programmes throughout the world.
Smaller sizes are available in various colours Please contact us with your requirements.
Features & Benefits
• Resistant to electrical arc tracking in wet or dry conditions
• Single or dual wall construction
• Small size, ultra light weight
• Exceptional chemical resistance
• -65ºC to +200ºC (Silver/Nickel plated conductors)
• -65ºC to +150ºC (Tin plated conductors - standard)
• SAE AS22759/32-35 & 41-46 (wires)
• NEMA-WC-27500 (cables)
• Def Stan 61-12, Part 33
• VG95218 Part 20, Type 21, Type A; Part 22, Type A; Part 23, Type A; Part 1001 & 1002
• VDE 9426, 9427, 9428
• British Standards 3G233
• Boeing BMS 13-48
• Airbus ABS 0820 to 0826
• NASA preferred product list
• European Space Agency 3901/020, 3901/022 & 3901/012