Ecumaster Lambda to CAN
Ecumaster Lambda to CAN controller is a compact device used to control a Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensor and transmit the lambda reading via CAN-BUS. Two programmable 0-5V analog signal lines are available, along with the CAN transmission.
The controller uses a dedicated Bosch integrated circuit paired with an automotive grade digital controller to precisely manage the oxygen sensor and calculate Lambda and AFR.
Multiple controllers may be used at the same time on one CAN–BUS, lending installation flexibility.
- Bosch LSU 4.9 support (ADV version also available soon)
- Operating voltage range: 9 -16V
- Current consumption: up to 3A (during warm up)
- IP65 enclosure
- 2 programmable analog outputs 0-5V
- Communication and setup: CAN 2.0A/B