Engineer PA-20 Crimping Tool (Mini Crimp Pins)
- Our entry lever crimping tool
- You will be able to make perfect crimps for a fraction of the price of professional crimping tools.
- This tool is designed to cover most automotive terminals and easily get you through build your own wiring.
- Crimp AWG28-18 wires across 100 different pins (& D-SUB connector contacts) from the main crimp pin manufacturers (Molex, JST, Tyco, AMP, HRS, JAE, etc.)
- Professional results (& at a fraction of the price as charged by the Pin Vendors for their specific crimping tools)
- 4 different crimping die widths - 1.6mm, 1.9mm, 2.0mm & 2.3mm
- Capable of crimping 2.5mm to 5.0mm pitch connector pins (universal type)
- Spring-loaded handles for easy operation (handles latch shut for storage)
- Oil-resistant TPR (thermoplastic rubber) grips for unmatched comfort (strap holes at the end of handles)
- Original joint-screw 'by ENGINEER' allows quick & easy maintenance
- Light & compact body for fatigue-free work
- Constructed from S55C Carbon Steel
- ROHS compliant