Fire Sleeve is manufactured from glass fibre yarn knitted to form a sleeve and coated with high-grade silicone elastomer rubber.
Fire Sleeve is a very flexible sleeving designed to protect wires, cables, and hoses from high ambient temperatures. It will offer continuous protection at an operating temperature of 260°C and withstand a molten metal splash at 1200°C.
Used for wires and hoses protection.
- High Flexibility
- Continuous protection at an operating temperature of 260°C
- Ability to withstand a molten metal splash at 1200°C
- High resistant to most oils, hydraulic fluids, fuels, acids and alkalis
- Health & Safety - Provides personnel with protection against burns from hot hoses, steam lines etc.
- Helps to reduce energy loss by retaining heat within the pipework
- Excellent flame resistance
- Good abrasion resistance
Price is per meter of sleeve.