FREEWheel CAN 10-Channel Kit with Loom
CANBus RACE system kit with AMPSEAL gold pin connector and matching loom, for wireless control of your CAN-enabled PDMs and accessories.
The FREEWheel CAN Receiver is easily configured using our USB tool to match your CAN 2.0 device communication protocol. Simply connect to your CAN PDM. Mount the Transmitter to the rear of your steering wheel button plate* or wherever you want fingertip wireless control, and wire to your switches and paddles.
A revolution in wireless steering wheel controls, for kit cars and race cars.
Features of the FREEWheel CAN 10 channel system
- Wireless switching of up to ten CAN outputs to your PDM.
- Ultimate performance from a 10ms / 100Hz broadcast rate.
- Ultimate compatibility from seven, simultaneous CAN message formats (LSB, MSB and bitmasking) with free selection of base address, bus speed and identifier length.
- Use as momentary switches with logic handled by your PDM, or use our intuitive configuration tool to quickly convert to latching or our special function behaviour.
- All our special functions are included - BlinkSTOP intelligent indicators, BeamSTOP smart headlights and IVA fog light, rainlight and Flash-to-Pass.
- Endless re-configuration possibilities, using the included FREEWheel USB programming software and incorporating an IP67-rated USB port with rubber cap.
- The FREEWheel CAN Receiver measures 86 x 55 x 35mm and weighs 112g.
- At a tiny 54 x 38 x 23mm, the FREEWheel Transmitter weighs just 61g including the battery!
- What's in the box? FREEWheel 10-channel CAN Receiver with AMPSEAL connector with 8 gold pins, pig-tailed Transmitter, battery, USB cable, mounting pad, FREEWheel sticker and installation instructions.
- Matching 10-channel button plate, 8 pushbuttons, 2 rotary potentiometers, nut covers and decals also available!